We now offer a professional wood care repair system for refurbishing decayed and damaged timber. This cost-effective sustainable wood repair is an effective alternative to expensive joinery repairs.
Damaged or rotten wooden fixtures such as windows, doors or other wooden structures, can now be repaired with the revolutionary wood care repair system using an epoxy resin.
The typical care repair process is as follows:
- Decide on the appropriate wood care repair procedure
- Prepare the wooden surface, removing the damaged or decayed areas
- Apply the surface preparation material
- Mix and apply the resin to the damaged area
- Sand down the area and finish with the appropriate stain or paint, as required.
Depending on the level of repair work required and the Dry Fix / Flex required, the surfaces can be ready to sand and paint in 1, 4 or 16 hours. A maximum guarantee of 10 years is available for the care repair system.
Edinburgh Painter & Decorators is certified as an advanced contractor by Repair Care International.
Contact us now to get a quote on your wood repair – CALL 07702 026 873
Image Gallery of Wood Care Repair Jobs
* Please note this repair care procedure is not suitable for load bearing structural repairs.